AI.DA

AI.DA
Advocating for an All Inclusive Dance Action for everyone

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Throwback : Shakti Dances


I have to unfortunately admit that i am unable to share any photos, videos or documentation of Shakti Dances - as most are probably thrashed away, as it was left in the house of my ex when i left in 2002. And thus - it is no longer at his house today - nor with me.

I believe the only persons who would have any photos or footages of Shakti's pass would be my Shakti founding partner's Judimar Monfils and possibly Alla or Arifwaran.

But here are some that Mark Teh from Five Arts Centre have shared with me - photos from our work in Playground with Marion D'Cruz and the performers back in 1999 when i was 7 months pregnant with Maya.

So blessed to have had the opportunity to work with each and everyone of them. I cherish those days but unable to go back, as i find that i cannot merge the two worlds - where i am today and where i was, to work on to where we could be possibly today .. ??
maybe it is meant that way....


No comments: